In Vermont, "Order & Pick Up" is only available at the Bennington store. Other stores may be added later. Delivery is not available in Vermont at this time.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS (Bennington only)
To order food to pick up, you must use and bookmark https://grocery.walmart.com/ instead of walmart.com.
Step 1 - Sign in to your account or create one:
Step 2 - Add your EBT card to your account:
- Go to the PAYMENT METHODS PAGE.
- Click on the "EBT Card" button & add your EBT card information.
Step 3 - Make sure the Bennington store is selected:
- From the PICKUP & DELIVERY PAGE, make sure the Bennington store is selected under "Pickup from".
- If it's not, click on "Change" next to "Pickup from".
- In the window at the right, search for the store using the zip code "05201".
- Select the Bennington store, click on "CONTINUE" and then "CHANGE". The Bennington store should now appear under "Pickup from".
Step 4 - Start shopping:
- Start by selecting a time slot for picking up your order.
- Add the items you want to your cart.
- To use your EBT Food benefits, the items must be EBT Food Eligible. As you add items to your cart, you'll see "EBT Food Eligible Total" at the bottom right. It will change as you add eligible items.
- You can use your EBT cash benefits to pay for other items, except for alcohol and tobacco.
Step 5 - Check out & pay:
- To pay with your EBT card, you must CLICK on it first to select it.
- The amount you can pay using your food benefits is prefilled in the EBT FOOD BOX.
- Enter the amount of EBT Cash you want to use in the EBT CASH BOX.
- Select a credit or debit card to pay for any remaining balance or ineligible items.
- Click on "CONTINUE". Review your order & payment. Then, click on "CONTINUE" twice.
- Enter your PIN. The numbers are not in numerical order, and they will move as you enter each number.
- If you are using both EBT Food & EBT Cash you'll be asked to enter your PIN twice.
- You'll see a confirmation screen and then you'll receive a confirmation email.
Step 6 - Sign out of your account:
- Click on the menu icon at the top left. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Sign Out".
Step 7 - Pick up your items during the time you selected:
- Go to the store during your selected time. Bring an ID (e.g., your EBT card or confirmation email).
- Park in one of the spaces marked for "GROCERY PICKUP CUSTOMERS".
- When you arrive:
- Someone will retrieve your order and load it into your car.