3SquaresVT is called SNAP nationally. Visit this SNAP EBT Page for an overview of how it works.
Amazon Fresh is not available in Vermont at this time.
Step 1 - Sign in to your Amazon account or create one:
Step 2 - Add your EBT card to your account:
- Go to YOUR PAYMENTS.
- Add your EBT card to your account.
- You can also add a debit or credit card that you can use to pay for non-SNAP eligible items.
Step 3 - Add eligible food items to your cart:
To find items that are eligible, click on one of the links below:
Step 4 - Pay using your EBT card:
- Select your EBT card to pay for SNAP-eligible items. You may only use EBT FOOD benefits; not EBT CASH.
- Choose a credit or debit card to pay for any items in your cart that are not SNAP-eligible.
- Your items will be delivered to your home. You may have to pay for shipping.
Step 5 - Sign out of your account:
- Click on the menu icon at the top left. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Sign Out".