Woodside Juvenile Rehabilitation Center
26 Woodside Drive East
Colchester, VT 05446
Your GPS and tools such as Yahoo Maps may take you to the wrong location, miles away from Woodside. Make sure your map brings you to the area of Fort Ethan Allen in Colchester. If you get lost, call our main desk at (802) 655-4990.
From areas South of Winooski on I89:
- Take I-89N to EXIT 15 - Essex Jct/Winooski.
- Take the right fork at the ramp onto Route 15.
- Start counting traffic lights; turn right at the sixth one (see the photo at the bottom of this page to see what the turn looks like).
- You'll pass several landmarks on Route 15: St. Michael's College on the left, then the Fanny Allen Campus of Fletcher Allen Health Care on the right.
- Woodside Drive is the first right after Fanny Allen — at the light in front of Fort Ethan Allen which is on the left.
- If you see Lowe's on the left, you have gone too far. Turn around!
- Woodside Drive East is unmarked. While there is no street sign, you will see a small green sign that reads 68 Acres.
- Proceed down the hill into the woods, crossing a railroad track as you go.
- You’ll see the building off to the left at the bottom of the hill.
From Essex Junction:
- From Five Corners in Essex Junction, take 15W/Pearl Street.
- Continue straight on Pearl Street, which eventually turns into the College Parkway.
- Once you see the Lowe’s on the right off Susie Wilson Road, Woodside Drive will be the second set of lights on the left (you'll see the reverse of the photo at the bottom of this page).
From Areas North of Winooski on I89:
- Take I-89S to EXIT 16.
- Turn right onto 7 South/2 East.
- Follow Main Street to E. Spring Street.
- Take left onto E. Spring Street.
- At end of E. Spring Street, go past railroad crossing on right and go left uphill onto 15 East.
- Turn right at the 9th traffic/pedestrian light. You'll see a Black Fort Ethan Allen sign on the left and the photo below on the right.
Below is a photo of the turn you'll need to take: