Weatherization Partner in Southeastern Vermont

Southeastern Vermont Community Action (SEVCA)

91 Buck Drive, Westminster, VT 05158
Phone: (802) 722-4575   |  Toll free: 1-800-464-9951  |   Fax: (802) 722-4509  Website:

We can help you apply for the Weatherization Program

If you live in AND own the home that you want weatherized:

  1. Click here to get the application packet. You can either:
    1. Print it and fill it out by hand
    2. Save it to your computer and complete it electronically
  2. Sign your completed form
  3. Submit it to the address above

If you rent the home that you want weatherized (tenant or landlord):

  1. Call your local partner at (802) 722-4575 or 1-800-464-9951 toll free
  2. Staff will ask you questions about your situation
  3. They will provide an application packet tailored to your situation