Locate A Missing Non-Custodial Parent

If you do not know where the non-custodial parent is, we will attempt to find him or her using all available resources, including, but not limited to:

  • The Federal Case Registry;
  • The National Directory of New Hires;
  • The Federal Parent Locator Service;
  • The Vermont Department of Labor;
  • The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles; and
  • Other government agencies that issue professional and recreational licenses.

We do not have private investigators on staff to help in the search. Our most important resource for information relating to the location of the non-custodial parent is you.

Help To Find A Non-Custodial Parent

If you need help to find a missing non-custodial parent, apply for OCS services.

For More Information

Read Child Support in Vermont: A Handbook for Parents

Need Help? 1-800-786-3214 or OCSCSU@vermont.gov
Tip about the whereabouts of a missing parent

If you know the location of a missing non-custodial parent, you can submit an anonymous tip