To receive a Strengthening Families Grant, the Subrecipient has applied for the grant and has agreed to continue to meet the following criteria:
- Have an enrollment of 25% participation in the CDD Child Care Financial Assistance Program
- Have 4 or 5 stars in Vermont’s STep Ahead Recognition System (STARS)
- Have CDD Specialized Child Care Provider status
- Provide a range of comprehensive services to children and families, including determining children’s overall health and relationship to medical insurance, a medical home and related health services.
- Commit to program strategies identified in the Strengthening Families approach as primary prevention strategies that support and strengthen families (see a description of the Strengthening Families approach at http://www.cssp.org/reform/strengtheningfamilies
The 2014 Strengthening Families Grants have been awarded. See a list of grantees.
Check back in the spring of 2016 for the next round of grant application opportunities.