Foster families are urgently needed!
Vermont urgently needs foster families:
- In every community across the state
- For children of all ages, experiences, and needs
- For children being placed on their own and those being placed with their siblings
- For children with complex medical issues that require a higher level of care
- For teens who need help transitioning out of residential care back to their communities
We urge all Vermonters to step up and learn how they can help!
Are you up for the challenge? Open to learn and grow? Willing to work as part of a team?
There is no better time to provide foster care in Vermont. Children and families need you! All types of families are needed. All are welcome to apply!
Learn more about how you can help at fostercare.vt.gov.