Seeking foster parent recruitment & retention specialist
DCF-Family Services Division is currently recruiting for a part-time Foster Parent Recruitment and Retention Specialist.
This 20-hour per week temporary position will work closely with the Foster Kin Care Manager at the Waterbury State Complex. Duties include coordinating and implementing strategies that support statewide foster parent recruitment and retention efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Previous recruitment experience
- Familiarity with media and social media outreach
- Technical and administrative skills
- A deep appreciation of the role foster parents play in the health & wellness of children and youth involved with DCF
This position will be posted until Aug 1, 2017 at http://humanresources.vermont.gov/careers. Look for Job ID# 621732 - Foster Parent Recruitment and Retention Specialist.