We can help you to find a missing non-custodial parent.
The Resources Available To Us
We use several resources to help us locate missing non-custodial parents, including:
- The Federal Case Registry and Federal Parent Locator Service;
- The National Directory of New Hires;
- The Vermont Department of Labor;
- The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles; and
- Other government agencies that issue professional and recreational licenses.
We do not, however, have private investigators on staff to help in the search.
Help To Find A Non-Custodial Parent
If you need help to find a missing non-custodial parent, send us a completed application for child support services. Services are available free of charge to parents and guardians of children under 18 or still in high school.
- Call the Child Support Helpline at 1-800-786-3214.
- Read Child Support in Vermont: A Handbook for Parents.