If you get 3SquaresVT, you may be eligible for JFI — a free job readiness and training pilot program.
If selected, you could get $50 or $75 just for participating!
We can help you even if you:
- Don't have stable housing
- Have a mental health issue
- Are struggling with substance abuse or recovery
- Have a criminal record
What help is available?
If you are selected for the program, we could help you:
- Develop new job skills
- Pay for things you need for work, like car repairs and work clothes
- Get your Commercial Driver’s License, LNA, CNA or other industry-recognized certificate
- Earn the Governor’s Career Ready Certificate at the Community College of Vermont (CCV)
- Overcome barriers that may be keeping you from work (e.g., criminal record, mental health issue, substance abuse, or unstable housing)
How can I learn more/apply?
There are three options to learn more/apply:
- Call your local Community Action Agency
- Complete this survey to have someone contact you
- Call 1-800-339-6433
Funding provided by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) — an equal opportunity provider and employer.